The Meadow Creek from Tucker is the perfect traditional western trail saddle. A classic right when you see it. Have confidence that you are getting a quality saddle that will last a lifetime with proper care.
The classic western look is complete with a smooth, cushy open seat and six sets of strings to pack all your gear for your next adventure.
The seat is not only padded but shock-absorbing with Tucker's gel-cush filling. Comfort like you've never experienced. Tucker begins the saddle seat construction by building into the tree a ground seat that gives with a rider's weight.
Unlike other saddle brands, Tucker's flexible ground seat, when attached to the patented Durahide tree, creates a foundation unequaled in comfort for long hours in the saddle.
Ergo-balance stirrups reduce the strain and fatigue on your knee and ankle joints during long rides, adjusting the stirrup angle into a much more natural position.
- Color: Golden, Brown and Black
- * Brown and Golden saddles come with an Brown seat
- * Black saddles come with a Black seat
- Seat Sizes: 15.5", 16.5", 17.5", 18.5"
- Hardware: Tucker Conchos with Brass or Chrome rings
- Tooling: Tooled or Smooth
- Rigging: In-Skirt Western - Single Front Dee (straight rear dee), Enduro, Balanced Single Tie (angled rear dee), Enduro Balanced Double Tie (angled rear dee), Adjustable Position In-Skirt Western (straight rear dee)
- Fender Options: Western or Trail
- Tree: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide
- Horn: 3"
- Swell: 13"
- Cantle: 4"
- Skirt: 25" Full or Round
- Weight: Approx 26 lbs.
- Spot Package: Spot Trim, Silver Berry Slotted Conchos, Leather Covered Stirrups, Leather Latigos
- Vintage Package: Vintage finish, Seat upgrade to Distressed Contessa material, Silver Berry Slotted Conchos, Leather covered stirrups.